The famous home of Kelly Taylor and Donna Martin from Beverly Hills 90210 has been put on the market.
According to PopEater, the legendary blue and white beach house occupied by Kelly, played by Jennie Garth, and Donna, played by Tori Spelling, is listed at a staggering $9 million.
The home was the scene of several parties, fights and where Donna lost her virginity to David Silver, played by Brian Austin Green, who also lived there for a period of time.
The six-bedroom, 2,900 square-foot Cape Cod-style home in Hermosa Beach, Calif., is listed as the “90210 house” in the local real estate listings, reports People.
The well-known house, approximately 20 miles from the real Beverly Hills, includes such amenities as three private patios, a white picket fence and a backyard.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Dr. Phil sells Beverly Hills home
- DeGeneres and de Rossi put Beverly Hills Home on the Market for 60 Million
- Laguna Beach Homes Selling Quicker
- Michael Ovitz Selling Live Nation Perch in Beverly Hills
- Jennifer Aniston Lists Her Beverly Hills Mansion for 42 Million