Submitted by Celebrity Mound on Feb 2, 2012
Jennifer Aniston is shelling out $21 million for a magnificent California Modern dwelling in the hills of Bel Air. With an original listing price of $24.9 million, it seems that the real estate juggling actress got quite the bargain on the mid-century mod designed by architect A. Quincy Jones, sources say.
Built in 1965, the completely remodeled 8,500-square-foot property features the quintessential modernist features; post-and-beam architecture with flowing lines and symmetry, vast interior spaces and floor-to-ceiling walls of glass open the home to ocean and city views. Besides the home, Aniston’s new private estate includes a tranquil koi pond and garden, pool and a detached guest house, while the rear of the property is lined with rows of grapevines.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Jennifer Aniston Lists Her Beverly Hills Mansion for 42 Million
- Jennifer Aniston sells Beverly Hills estate
- Real Estate Mogul, Jennifer Aniston
- Buyer found for $37 million mansion?
- Ozzy Osbourne: Hidden Hills Mansion Is On The Market For $13 Million
- Rihanna sues former owner of her Beverly Hills mansion
- Donald Trump sells California Mansion