Rock legend Ozzy Osbourne may not be the easiest person to understand when he talks, but he and his wife Sharon have spoken loud and clear – their Hidden Hills mansion is for sale!
Anyone who has paid any attention to reality television, celebrity news, or hard metal music (and many who haven’t) is incredibly familiar with the eclectic individuals in the Osbourne family – famous for their Gothic style and rough persona.
Although Ozzy is well-known for his musical career, his entire family hit the spotlight with the television show “The Osbournes,” a reality television special on the entire family.
As soon as this show ended, the family purchased the Hidden Hills mansion for approximately $12.4 million.
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Charlie Sheen puts Sober Valley Lodge on the Market for $7.2 million
- DeGeneres and de Rossi put Beverly Hills Home on the Market for 60 Million
- Jennifer Aniston Lists Her Beverly Hills Mansion for 42 Million
- Buyer found for $37 million mansion?
- Donald Bren’s Hidden Legacy
Category: Celebrity Homes